Interview Question Database
Behavioural and Situational
Regardless of the position and industry, you will be asked situational judgement and behavioural assessment questions. Employers will be looking for concrete examples of how your experiences and skills are applicable to the job and resolving the issue they have described. When answering, it is best to keep your answer concise and specific to what they asked.
Testing and Performance
During the interview, an employer might ask you to complete a technical test, describe previous situations, or present on a given topic. An interviewer be asking you performance-based questions to determine your:
- Knowledge and skill level as well as your confidence and competency levels
- Logic, reasoning processes, and creative thinking skills
- whether you have the skills necessary to succeed in the job for which you are interviewing
- Share your thought processes with the interviewer.
- Clearly demonstrate your ability to utilize logic and creativity to reach your conclusions.
- Draw upon any relevant job-specific knowledge and transferable skills.