Welcome back to the second episode of On the Spot With the OLC! Starting a new semester can be intimidating for many different reasons, especially due to the recent pandemic. Whether you are a brand new student or returning for another term of learning, we aim to initiate the conversation about coming back to university and how you can better manage the transition.
Topics explored in this episode include:
- How the pandemic has affected social lives, interactions and mental health
- First time back to campus in 4.5 semesters and initial reactions
- How to make return to campus a positive one
- Things to do while spending time at SFU
- Mehtaab and Terae's favourite parts about returning to school
Opening music - "Cali" by Wataboi on Pixabay