Skill specific questions are asked to determine if you have the knowledge and skills to sufficiently perform the required job. When answering skill specific questions, demonstrate that you are capable and the best fit for the job.
An employer may ask you an attitude or behaviour related question to determine your:
- Motivation and desire to learn, grow, and excel.
- Confidence and professionalism
- Compatibility with the organization and employees
- Past behaviour as an indicator of your future performance
- Research the organization prior to the interview to determine their attitude and behaviour expectations.
- Clearly demonstrate your professionalism throughout the interview.
- Provide examples of past work experiences and situations in which you have exemplified behaviours desired by the organization.
- Frame your responses in an enthusiastic and positive manner.